As part of the University of Cambridge, our mission is to contribute to society through education. We do this by working alongside governments and national education bodies to improve quality in education systems by drawing on research and our extensive international education experience.
Through sharing knowledge and expertise of our Cambridge organisations, we develop local capacity and skills, and create bespoke programmes, qualifications and publications that promote education excellence. Together, we aim to:
- raise educational attainment
- improve education equity and
- lead teachers and learners to a lifetime of achievement.
We achieve this by working in partnership with governments and public bodies to:
- design innovative education programmes
- publish high-quality teaching and learning resources
- support and develop teachers and school leaders
- create and implement new assessments
- provide strategic input to education system development and
- support the improvement of standards in English language learning, teaching and assessment.
For more information:
Cambridge Assessment English specialises in English language teaching, learning and assessment.
Dr Hanan Khalifa
Deputy Director, Partnerships, Projects and Policy
Cambridge University Press specialises in publishing teaching and learning materials.
Director of Education Reform
Cambridge Assessment International Education specialises in system-wide curriculum and assessment reform.
Deputy Director, Education Services
Faculty of Education specialises in research-informed education reform and teacher development.
Prof. Colleen McLaughlin
Director of Innovation
We are delighted to support Innovation Africa as a Diamond Partner in 2019 and we look forward to meeting you in Accra in December.